Our bikes are available from the Gisborne i-site or directly from us. You can hire from a couple of hours right through to a couple of weeks. If you are interested in discovering the beautiful countryside around Gisborne with friends then contact us with your request.
- Orbea Mountain Bikes with front suspension and disk brakes
- Comfortable Trek Touring Bikes
- Trek kids bikes – 20″ and 24″
- A Tandem – Raliegh
Cycle Hire Rates
|2 hour hire||1/2 day hire||full day hire|
enquire about our multi-day hire rates
What’s included: Bike, helmet, hi-vis vest, bike lock and panniers provided. Vineyard and tour maps also available.
And helpful friendly advice on how to enjoy the Gisborne region and activities.
What you can add on:
- A guide for the day
- Transfers to and from the wineries
- Pickup and transfer back to your accommodation
- Gourmet taster boxes
- Vineyard platter or similar
- Wine and beer tastings
*contact us to ask about our multiday hire rates